If you graduated in 1992, you were probably still using more than your fair share of hair spray to get that side ponytail in a scrunchie, rocking shortalls with your Hypercolor sweatshirt and possibly taking your slap bracelets with you as you headed off to college. It’s cool, those days are over. Unless your parents saved all those pictures, in which case you’ll be stuck with those memories forever.
ANYWAY! Back to the subject at hand…
Notable 1992 events:
- Then President George H.W. Bush got ill at a state dinner and puked into the lap of Japanese Prime Minister Kiichi Miyazawa
- The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert at Wembley Stadium is televised live to more than 1 billion people and raised millions of dollars for AIDS research.
- 1992 Summer Olympics are held in Barcelona, Spain
- Euro Disneyland opens in France, later re-named to Disneyland Park
- Miley Cyrus is born in Nashville, Tennessee [sorry, '92 was a really boring year]
Kriss Kross – Jump
En Vogue – My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It)
House of Pain – Jump Around
CeCe Peniston – Finally
Arrested Development – Tennessee
The guilty pleasure that some of you probably have lurking on your iPods right now…
MC Hammer – Too Legit to Quit