MyDeejay is a different kind of wedding DJ company. There's a reason we have the area's best reputation -- we built a better business model than the traditional "entertainment agency." Our clients are able to enjoy the experience of working with us, because we make it easy, fun, and totally stress-free. Here's how we're different:
- Meet your DJ, in person, before you sign a contract. We have no middlemen or salespeople at our company -- we actually want you to talk to your DJ. After we match you with someone on our roster, you'll meet with them directly to talk about your plans -- no hassle, no obligation, and no pressure. Your DJ's name is guaranteed on your contract, he will come meet wherever it's convenient for you, and we'll hold your date for a full two weeks after your meeting.
- Everything is included. We don't offer a bunch of "optional upgrades" to our standard package, and there are no confusing formulas or any sleazy sales pitch. Your DJ will bring whatever equipment is needed to make your wedding a success -- extra speakers, additional sound systems, a subwoofer, wireless microphones, wireless speakers -- at no additional charge for weddings up to 250 guests. For weddings over 250 guests, we will work with you to develop a custom quote based on the requirements of your venue.
- Our pricing is fair, standardized, and objective. Our pricing is easy to understand, and available right on our website -- we never "price gouge" our clients based on our estimation of what they are willing (or able) to pay.
- Our online planning system makes it easy. Select music, build a timeline, and submit your wedding details directly to your DJ using our convenient web-based planning system.
- We have the best emergency backup plan in the nation. Every weekend, one of the members of our roster is paid to be on call as the "Emergency DJ". Everyone on our staff takes turns in the rotation for this responsibility, including the company owner. In addition to paying a backup DJ, every DJ who has a wedding that weekend takes the extra step of sending a copy of all of the paperwork and all of the music for their wedding to the Emergency DJ. Weddings constitute more than 95% of our company's business, and we guarantee that our clients will have a talented, prepared DJ at their wedding no matter what -- even in the case of a true emergency.
Please take a moment to browse our website and contact us to check our availability when you're ready to meet. We look forward to making your wedding an amazing celebration!